We are a member-owned marketplace that connects our community to sustainably-produced, high-quality food and specialty products. We emphasize organic, naturally-grown, and local foods and educate our community about the benefits of local and sustainable food systems. We are passionate about providing ethical shopping options, promoting local food production, and strengthening the farm-to-table relationship.
- We are the foremost community resource for local and regional foods and provide a hub that connects farmers, ranchers, artisans, and consumers.
- We provide a model of, and operate as, a business that is economically, ecologically, and socially sustainable.
- We value the Seven Cooperative Principles (see below) and incorporate them into all of our activities and decisions as a co-op.
- Voluntary and open membership
- Democratic member control
- Member economic participation
- Autonomy and independence
- Education, training, and information
- Cooperation among cooperatives
- Concern for community